How to edit an event on the "What's On" calendar
- Log in using the login bar at the top right of the webpage.
- Then, from the main menu, (the large green bar) hover over "What's On" and then click on "Manage Your Events" from the sub menu that drops down.
- You will see a list of events that you have added. Click on the word "Modify" that appears to the right of the event name to get back inside the editor and change this event.
- Update the event description by typing your new updated text into the editor, or amend what is already there. Update the event date by clicking on the grey tab above the editor that says "Calendar", and then setting the new start date and time, and/or new end date and time.
- When you have finished making changes, click on the "Save" icon near the top right of the page, under the green main menu bar. (The "Save" icon looks like an old computer floppy disk and says "SAVE" underneath in dark grey capital letters.)
Thats it - your event is updated and will shortly show differently in the "What's On" calendar!
Things to remember...
- You can only edit and unpublish your own events! However, if you do feel that an event listed on Malmesbury.com is misleading or offensive, please let us know, and our moderators will take action.
- It may occasionally take a few minutes for your event to update.
- You can also delete your event by clicking on the word "Unpublish" rather than clicking on the word "Modify", as we did in Step 3.