In an emergency dial 999, for all other enquiries dial the new non emergency number - 101
Calls to 101 cost 15p per call, irrespective of how long that call may last. This applies to landlines and mobile phones. People with hearing or speech impairments are able to use the non emergency textphone number 18001 101.
Wiltshire Police updated its website this summer, to both increase accessibility and make it more interactive for the public to use.
We are continuing to encourage people to visit the new Wiltshire Police website and to register. By doing so, each time a person visits the Wiltshire Police website and logs on to their own personal page, they will receive details that include:
- Who their local Neighbourhood Policing Team are
- Contact information for their Neighbourhood Policing Team
- The latest local policing newsletter
- Current local priorities
- A link to local crime map information relevant to their area
- Details of forthcoming Neighbourhood Policing Team meetings
- A section to have a say or get involved - where people can also vote on what they think their Neighbourhood Policing Team's main priority should be in the future
- There is also an option that allows people to monitor other Neighbourhood Policing teams as well as their own