Womad Early Bird Tickets Available
The Early Bird Catches the WORMAD
The early bird tickets for WOMAD Charlton Park 2011 are ready. Now's your chance to ram that 'organised' hat upon your head, think towards the balmy summer WOMAD days filled with opportunities of musical discovery, buy your tickets and...save £££.
WOMAD Festival dates are 29th - 31st July 2011.
There are limited numbers of the barly bird tickets available so hurry to www.womad.org and be the early bird to catch the worm. The offer ends either when they are all snapped up or on January2nd 2011.
There is also a option to pay with WOMAD's family friendly 4 monthly payment plan. Use the 4 monthly payment plan and spread the total cost of your WOMAD Charlton Park 2011 trip across the year making your payment so much more manageable.
The Early bird ticket is priced at £120. Save £15 and miss the dreaded VAT increase starting on the 2nd of January 2011.
An allocation discounted tickets for SN16 residents are up for grabs too so don't miss out!
How to get tickets:
- Online: Pay by credit/debit card at www.womad.org
- Telephone: Call 0118 960 6060. Opening hours are Mon-Fri 10-5. Sat 10-4.
- In person: Visit Hexagon- Queens Walk, Reading RG1 7UA. Mon-Fri 10-5. Sat 10-4 or Town Hall- Belgrave Street, Reading, RG1 1QH. Mon-Sat 10-4.
- By post: Please send your name, address, telephone number, a list of the tickets required and a cheque with the full amount to the Reading Arts & Venues Box Office, The Hexagon, Queen's Walk, RG1 7UA. Cheques should be made payable to Reading Borough council with your name and address on the reverse. Please note that cheques require 10 days to clear before posting/collection of the tickets.
- Direct Debit Instalments: Pay for your total (includes all ticket types, any add ons and WOMAD camping options) in 4 easy direct debit instalments. Please call 0118 960 6060 to arrange this. Please note: The direct debit option runs until the end of February.
Image: Womad 2010 - Photograph by Matt Crossick