Fire crews tackle chimney fire in Malmesbury Featured

Written by 
Published in Malmesbury Newspapers
Sunday, 17 December 2017 02:13
Rate this item
(0 votes)

TWO fire crews helped extinguish a chimney fire in Malmesbury yesterday evening. 

Firefighters from Chippenham and Royal Wootton Bassett were called to St John's Street at 6.14pm on December 16 where they used a stirrup pump, chimney rods and a thermal imaging camera to extinguish the fire.


A home fire safety check was also carried out shortly afterwards. 

Read this article on the Gazette and Herald here...

Read 1111 times

Leave a comment

Please ensure that any comments you make are factually correct, friendly and not attacking individuals. We reserve the right to remove comments without notice.

Accommodation banner

Keep Malmesbury Tidy banner

Shopping Banner

Malmesbury Timeline banner

c/o Mindvision Media Ltd
41 high Street
Wilts SN16 9ZZ

Our Sponsors

mindvision media logo white