The message they need to get out to our supporters is for them to write to the licensing committee, via Linda Holland, importantly in their own words, to say:
- if they went to this years festival
- How did it compare with previous visits (assuming they have been before)
- What was the atmosphere like?
- Did they witness any crime?
- Was teenage drinking a problem
- We're they aware of drugs being taken
- Did the security seem to be doing their job
- Ad any general comments about how they feel about the festival.
Ideally they want these in by end of play Friday or Monday morning at the latest. It would be good to copy in their local councillor.
Also, their solicitor has asked the following:
Asked if we had 3 or 4 supporters who might be prepared to speak at the hearing.
Do you know of anyone?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you can offer any assistance.