How will the group communicate with the public?
Agendas and meeting minutes and key documents will be made available to the general public with the aid of the following media tools:
- A hard copy folder containing steering group materials will be made available in Malmesbury Library.
- Malmesbury.com website will host all public information relating to our group.
- Malmesbury Area Board website, town and parish websites will also be encouraged to provide links to this information.
- Malmesbury.com will set up and administer a Facebook group to encourage discussion and comment on our proposals. Steering Group members will be nominated to join the administration list.
- Each steering group member will be responsible for making sure that their parent organisation is kept fully up to date with the progress of our group.
We will also consult with the public with the aid of the following tools:
- Public exhibitions
- Paper based surveys and/or questionnaires
- Written reports
- A referendum as required by government legislation